Labels

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Quotes for Management Students (found in Research Textbook) Part 2

I never predict. I just look out the window and see what is visible – but not yet seen – Peter Drucker
If I have seen farther than others, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants – Isaac Newton
[A/N : It is to go against our human nature, we all like to assume, don't we?]

Where observation is concerned, chance favors only the prepared mind – Louis Pasteur
Practice is the best of all instructors – Publius Syrus
 [A/N : So, be prepared. The story of ghosts is going to be true. Just kidding, everyone is prepared for some levels. But some just doesn't]

The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them – Mark Twain
What would you rather believe? What I say or what you saw with your own eyes? – Groucho Marx
 [A/N : I'd love to read if it's not literature. And I am going to believe my own eyes with my intellect and I am going to trust someone's words with high trustworthy level and again, using my intellect only]

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted – Albert Einstein
 [A/N : If you don't get it with only first time reading, and trying to under it's meaning by reading 2nd or 3rd time, YAY! Join me! You & Me can't understand Einstein]

Necessity, mother of invention – William Wycherley

My tastes are very simple. I only want the best – Oscar Wilde
 [A/N : The best quotes! Now you can figure me out, I put what I like best in the end]

No comments:

Post a Comment