Labels

Monday, August 17, 2015

Quotes for Management Students (found in Research Textbook) Part 3

“‘How am I going to get in?’ asked Alice. ‘Are you going to get in at all?’ said the Footman, ‘That’s the first question, you know.’” – Lewis Carroll
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There’s no cure for curiosity – Dorothy Parker
 [A/N : Please don't be curious like Alice or you will get lost \wink\]

The longer the title, the less important the job – George McGovern
A straw vote only shows which way the hot air blows – O. Henry
[A/N : No comment...]

When you can measure what you are talking about and express it in numbers, you know something about it – William Thompson
All that we do is done with an eye to something else – Aristotle
It is a luxury to be understood – Ralph Waldo Emerson
 [A/N : Can I just say something? I dun have that luxury of understanding]

Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler – Albert Einstein
Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in – Henry David Thoreau [A/N : YAY! I understand words of Einstein. NAY! I dun get Henry DT]

How often misused words generate misleading thoughts – Herbert Spencer

Refusing to have an opinion is a way of having one, isn’t it? – Luigi Pirandello
[A/N : It might get a little personal. But I like to put what I like best at the end. ;)]


No comments:

Post a Comment