Labels

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Confession of a Shopaholic QUOTES and Review by Sophie Kinsella




I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I reckon depression wouldn’t exist anymore.

Life would be a lot easier if conversations were rewindable and erasable, like videos. Or if you could instruct people to disregard what you just said, like in a courtroom.

Everyone's moving on without me, into a world I don't understand.

Rule of life. If you bother to ask someone’s advice, then bother to listen to it.

There's nothing like your mother's sympathetic voice to make you want to burst into tears.

We all fail to appreciate each day just how much we already possess. Light, air, freedom, the companionship of friends.

I know friends should be supportive of each other's life decisions and all that.

OK, have you watched this movie? Or have you read the book? Do you like shopping? Well, most readers hate shopping but I guess not all. WE GIRLS GOT TO SHOP FOR OUR LIFE too XD (Oops, now you figure out that I'm  a girl. Not that it matters)

So, if you think you are spending a little too much of your money, NOW is the time to read the book and relate to Becky who is a FREAKING OBSESSIVE SHOPAHOLIC.

I don't have a lot to say but, I cried when Becky is crying with her parents (The scene her life in zero point). For book, I dun have time to cry because I'm too busy shouting at her and telling her what to do instead of being so crazy obsessive.

Well, hope this book will reach out to you. (Ratings on Goodreads is not nearly 4, but that book worth more than 4. I know it does.)

No comments:

Post a Comment