Labels

Monday, October 26, 2015

Big Girl REVIEW and QUOTES by Danielle Steel




There is this one book that I don't want to read again. Not because it not worth my time. Just because... the pain, the heartache is real. TOO real. And who would have thought such a book with colorful amazing cover would carry such sad story. "Do not judge a book by its cover" got me XD

You see, the title is BIG GIRL,
At first I thought it's about some mature girls but it's only partly right. It's about a BIG (yeah, not small, eye-candy) girl who suffered trauma from her own parents.

Enjoy the quotes below.
I'm one of them. The weirdos and the freaks. My point was that it's ok to be different, and from now on we'd better be, if we're going to make something of ourselves. It's the one thing I learned in school. Different is ok. -Victoria

That terrible feeling that you're not good enough to be loved by the people you love most, and eventually by anyone else.

A man who really likes you and cares about you won’t care about your weight one way or another.

This book worth a try. Because it's also about life, about a girl learning to grow up, to mature, to love, to not give in to hateful things in life. And that story is great.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about the page no... I think it's on the part where Victoria leave home for college. I'm sorry. I am of no help. 😔

    ReplyDelete