Labels

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward REVIEW


Wow ~ I think you should prepare yourself a little before reading that book. Because when I did, I completely forgot about time, whatever, everything and I read it till the end.
Enough of me. Let me introduce the story,

Greta > Who? The innocent but not so innocent girl, she has to accept a new Step-bro in her senior year. And he was stunning, hot and TATTOOED & PIERCED !!! GODDAMN, you imagine that. But she saw something behind his rude behavior, she saw something and she was determined to get it blown out!
Elec > He is a jerk and assholes. He played girls and even with Greta feelings. Because he knows he can't attach to her without a cost. AND HE HAD A SECRET !!!

This story is

  • angst-filled
  • sexy
  • full of desires
  • forbidden
  • growing up/ about life
Please, you need a tissue box around you >.< /whisper.it'saspoiler/


No comments:

Post a Comment