Labels

Friday, November 27, 2015

Never Never Series REVIEW and Excerption by COLLEEN HOOVER & Tarryn Fisher




This Never, Never series contain 3 books (Part I, Part II, Part III)
This is the first ever collaboration of Colleen Hoover (my idol author) and Tarryn Fisher.

The Part I and II is so great. The start is full of mystery and full of romance that you are about stop a while in the middle of reading just to let out a shout in frustration. YES, it's kinda frustrating to read. CoHo is a tease.

It starts with Silas and Charlie, their memory loss (COMPLETE LOSS).
They were a couple, a very loving couple like soul-mate. But because of a lawsuit between their family, they parted, yes, tragic. Let's see...

PART I

Silas's POV

“What now?” I ask, leaning back in my seat. She’s barely touched her food and I’m pretty sure I just broke a record with how fast I ate mine.
She looks up at me and I can see by the trepidation in her expression that she already knows what she wants to do next, she just doesn’t want to bring it up.
“What is it?”
Her eyes narrow. “I don’t want you to make a smart-ass comment in response to what I’m about to suggest.”
“No, Charlie,” I say immediately. “We aren’t eloping tonight. The tattoos are enough commitment for now.”
She doesn’t roll her eyes at my joke this time. She sighs, defeated, and leans back in her seat.
I hate her reaction. I like it a whole lot more when she rolls her eyes at me.
I reach across the table and cover her hand with mine, rubbing my thumb over hers. “I’m sorry,” I say. “Sarcasm just makes this whole thing feel a little less frightening.” I remove my hand from hers. “What did you want to say? I’m listening. Promise. Lumberjack’s honor.”
She laughs with a small roll of her eyes and I’m relieved.

So, tattoos? Well, Silas and Charlie were pretty sure about their love and relationship. >< Yeah.

PART II 

Silas's POV

“Why isn’t my car on?
I wipe the fog off my window with the palm of my hand to see outside, but the rain is falling so hard now I can’t see anything.
Where am I?
I turn around and look in the backseat, but there’s no one there. Nothing there. I face forward again.
Think, think, think.
Where was I headed? I must have fallen asleep.
I don’t know where I am.
I don’t know where “I” am.
I…I…I…
Who am I?
It seems so natural to think thoughts that contain the word I. But each of my thoughts are hollow and weightless, because the word “I” is attached to no one. No name, no face. I am…nothing.”


Memory loss #_#

The papers that were sitting on my lap catch my eye. I reach over and grab for them. The pages are stapled together, so I flip to the front page. It’s a letter, addressed to me and some other guy named Charlie.

Charlie and Silas,If you don’t know why you’re reading this, then you’ve forgotten everything.


What the hell? The first sentence isn’t what I was expecting to read. I don’t know what I was expecting to read.


You recognize no one, not even yourselves. Please don’t panic, and read this letter in its entirety.


It’s a little late for the don’t panic part.

We aren’t sure what happened, but we’re afraid if we don’t write it down, it might happen again. At least with everything written down and left in more than one place, we’ll be more prepared if it does happen again. On the following pages, you’ll find all the information we know.
So, they are writing to themselves. Who else did that? Smart people? Yeah ~ It's pretty cool and pretty awesome. The plot and everything else.



So, I'm thinking, DO YOU NOTICE THE COVER? The hands?
Yes, it's a hint that it's not gonna end bloody nor parting. ;) So no excerption for the third book, you will be eager enough after reading first two books.

Of course, I hate all the books with tragic ending and but for this one, I am not satisfied with happy ending. This book could be so much better and greater only if THEY DIDN'T BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE FREAKING UNIVERSE !!!!!

I'm sorry but I am warning, the ending, the third book is not something you would give out 5 full stars. Well, for the sake of plot, should read'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment