Labels

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Love in Spanish Review and Quotes by Karina Halle



Q : Do we need to read the first book "Love, in English" before reading "Love, in Spanish"? 
A : Yes, you do.

Q : Are "Love, in English" and "Love, in Spanish" the same story with different POV?
A : No and Yes. They aren't the same. But "Love, in Spanish" is of Mateo's POV.

So, Q&A time's over!!!
You're so wrong if you think this book is boring and typical. Yes, that was what I thought so I waited for a long time to read it after reading Love, in English (my bad).
Karina Halle proved that she is not boring, she will not endure boring. I know. Because, with the change of POV, I dun feel alienated. I immediately can connect with Mateo from book 1.
Mateo is practically the God for me. (THIS IS ME SCREAMING)
When he wasn't fluent in English, the way he struggled to speak English is very cute and sexy.

But Love, in Spanish, this book took place in Spain of course.
Yupppp! She went with Mateo. Mateo has divorced now. So, I thought things are finally going smooth... but guess what! Surprise, there are villains EVERYWHERE!!!

You're gonna be so frustrated with people who won't keep their noses under their own eyes.
I was so mad that I cried. 
I was so sad that I cried. 
I can relate to Mateo and also understand Vera.
And the love between them, their love for each other and the situation Mateo is in, everything is so complicated and intense.
Such a short book can give you so much tears and so much feelings. Not to mention the RADIATING HEAT, oh right, Mateo is hot as f*ck!

For all of those who heard it was impossible and went for it anyway.
Love is always worth it.

Life is full of hard choices. I choose you.

I am here because you are mine,” I tell her, kissing her behind the ear and breathing in deeply. “And I am yours. I belong with you, and you belong with me. I don’t care which country or where or under what stars but without you, I’m only me.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again, and I’ll go to my grave saying it. You are my star, my light, my love. And it doesn’t matter if you believe in it or not because it is the truth and the truth always finds a way to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment