Labels

Monday, January 9, 2017

Still Review, Excerption by Mary Calmes



Sivan Cruz and Walter Wainwright

The start is divorce. I like it when it leads me to happy ending so,...
IT is not very crazy reading. So it gets boring sometimes, like when they're trying so hard to focus on not liking each other or not admitting that they like each other.

But I  think Mary Calmes is pretty talented. She knows how to makes the audience excited, the choice of words is very sexy.

The Start...

Once I was on the floor, I had to tip my head back to meet his furious glare. As I was five nine to his six two, it was necessary. “And?”
“Pallets are not made to put weight on.” He gestured at my brilliant idea.
“I tied them up with rope,” I explained, grabbing hold of his wrist to pull him after me so I could point out how I had lashed them together.
“That is not the point!” he said, twisting in my hold so his big hand was on my forearm.
“I—”
“Shut up,” he ground out, yanking me forward.
I exhaled sharply because I had to put a hand on his abdomen to keep from tripping into him, and what I felt under my palm was solid and defined. No doubt about it, even though he was an ass, the power in Walter’s frame was enough to make me drool.


Somehow, they got drifted away. Maybe too much work came in between. Maybe other factors... Maybe it's just people,

Fate comes in away...

“Okay.” I exhaled, supporting my chin on my fist as I took in the sight of him. “You know I miss seeing you every morning.”
“Oh yeah?” His voice sounded heavy.
I nodded slowly, and he leaned forward, closer to me, cupping my cheek in his palm.
“I think you’ve already had too much to drink.”
I conceded that five glasses with appetizers and soup was a lot for me. “Yes, but it’s the truth. I liked being married; I think I’m going to do it again.”
“Are you?”
“Mmmmm.”
“What do you miss most about being married?”
“The sex.”
He choked on his wine.
“What?” I was confused.
“Baby, I will take you home with me right now and we can remedy your sex problem.”
“It’s not a problem; I’m just not having any.”
“Oh God,” he groaned.

It's nice.
It's fluttering.
There's not much in plot but the way Walter loves Sivan is enough reason to read this book. :)
HOPE you enjoy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment