Labels

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Lost in Scotland Review, Excerption and Quotes by Hilaria Alexander


The first book I read in November !!!
Because Colleen Hoover read it and complimented it just like "The Sea of Tranquility"

This book is about a romance between a makeup artist and an actor. Sam is that makeup artist and Hugh is that actor.

"I wanted to see how the LA girl would fare in Scotland, with its mysterious beauty and harsh climate. Set in the fictional town of St. Martin, Lost in Scotland has every element of a good romance: a hot Scot to die for, a feisty British BFF, gossip, revenge, Hollywood drama and a grand finale." That's outright came from author, herself.

Sam ran away from her hometown after breaking up with her famous actor-boyfriend and she needed air. She got herself a job at as a makeup artist and met Hugh at work.

A sneak peak of Hugh's thoughts on Sam ;)
Things were good for all of two days. Granted, it was neither my fault nor Sam’s. The circumstances sucked, and it only got worse.
I didn’t seem to have a choice when it came to Sam.
For years, I had avoided any distraction and only focused on work, but now I couldn’t push my thoughts of her away. I knew this wasn’t the time to chase after someone, yet my heart wasn’t listening.


The book is real fun. It's easy and interesting read. I think I only spent two nights on that book. Sam could be a little stupid in the end but overall, the whole book is good.
So, Check out the quotes ~

Hugh Macleod, you're everything to me. You know that, right? The world might know you because you're gorgeous and good at what you do, but you are so much more.

The power of music was undeniable. A good song could make me feel stronger, empowered, and suddenly I felt able to sweep away most of my feelings of homesickness.

It was a daily struggle to be so close to her and not being able to do anything. Even when we aren't together, I could see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment