Labels

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover QUOTES



I don't know about you guys but I always like to remember a good quote or QUOTES. They warmed my heart like a good blanket in the cold wind, or like a nice cup of coffee in the rainy day, or like a fireplace in the chilly night. Am I being poetic? Nah, I know I'm lame. Sorry.
So, let' see.

I guess I thought that we would always stay the same.
And I can tell that you find somebody to blame.
And I know in my heart, in my mind, it's all a game.

That's something that touched my heart. I can relate to this one. Life gives you one guy that... I'll stop. This isn't even about me. It's about Sydney

As much as I claim to want to be unattached from guys and independent and strong, the only thing I'm thinking is how much I wish he would take complete and total control over me.


I assumed that maybe someday, when I was ready, things could have developed between us.


Hey, heart. Are you listening? You and I are officially at war.

It's from Ridge's bestfriend, roommate and band-mate. Warren, (I actually spend a good visit to my book because I forgot his name lol) he is ... I like him, ok not at first. Since I am on Sydney's side ^^


Sometimes in life, we need a few bad days in order to deep the good ones in perspective.

The more I open up to him, the more I need him. The more I admit to myself that I need him, the more it hurts to know that I still don't exactly have him.

So, umm, go and dig that book up. See if anything worth noted down there. You know I could miss a thing or two XD 
Thank you all for reading this blog ^_^ It means something to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment