Labels

Friday, June 20, 2014

UGLY LOVE review by COLLEEN HOOVER



Okayy.. I am not sure what to say about this book. First, THERE IS A MOVIE COMING starring Nick Bateman! C'mon google it guys! Stay Alert.
Cause this book is amazing. Colleen Hoover's Plot is awesome as ever like ever. You know that.

Tate < Come to her brother's apartment driving for six hours but then she met her destiny man.
Miles >>> A Pilot !!! A fucking hot PILOT !!!!!!

And a mystery name . "RACHEL" who is likely Miles's ex or something. (I am not giving any spoilers cox that much you can figure it out."

You will want to read this book cox this books is 

  • Heart-breaking
  • Tragic
  • Hot/sexy (however you like to call) 
  • And a little rated (or much more than a little)
  • Romantic but the guy insisted he is not a romance guy.
  • Likely will make your tears flowing like unstoppable. 
So... 
Me? 
When I read this book, I was just curious. And while reading that book, you know, the feeling of you don't even want to blink because a second of blinking is waste of time. Yeah, I felt that. And I assured you, you won't regret it reading that book. 
So, go grab it guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment